Effective as of: April 1, 2022
Aero Technologies Inc (Aero, we, us, or our) recognizes that in the financial services industry there is a critical need of protecting consumer data. Therefore, the privacy of personal information is of primary concern for Aero.
SAFEGUARDING YOUR INFORMATION
Aero provides what we believe to be reasonable physical, electronic, administrative and procedural safeguards in an effort to preserve the security, integrity, and confidentiality of all personal information collected. These protections include encryption of user data and limited access to physical building(s), servers, and PCs containing data.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information about you in the following ways:
- Information You Provide
We may collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, username, password as well as other information you directly provide to us through the Site.
- Information We Get From Others
We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from the Site.
- Information Automatically Collected
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to the Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services you request.
- We use your personal information as provided for in any agreement between you and Aero for services.
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us or to deliver services you have requested.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
- We may share and disclose information as provided for in any agreement between you and Aero for services.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
If you have any questions about this Policy, you can email us at [email protected]. To reach us by mail, please write to us at the following address:
WeWork c/o Aero
750 N. San Vicente Blvd, Ste. 800 West
West Hollywood, CA 90069 USA
We may modify this Policy from time to time. Changes will be effective as soon as the revised Policy is posted, unless otherwise stated. Your continued use of our website after we post a revised version of this Policy signifies your acceptance.